Claims for Damages

Claims must be filed using the official Claim for Damages form, and submitted to the City Clerk’s Office. Claims will be reviewed by the appropriate department, then forwarded to our carrier, Washington Cities Insurance Authority (WCIA). Claims will be investigated and resolved by WCIA, and processing times will vary.”