For AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES: Call 911 - the operator will dispatch a utility crew member as required.
The Public Works & Utilities Department commonly responds to the following types of problems throughout our community. In situations where the City of Edmonds may not be the responsible responding party, our staff may be able to assist you in reaching the appropriate utility, jurisdiction, etc.
During normal working hours please contact the Department by email or by phone at (425) 771-0235.
- Water main, meter, or service line leaks
- Side sewer backups or blockages
- Plugged storm drains and street flooding
- Oil and chemical pollutant spills ... click here for more information
- Street sweeping requests
- Signs down, signal light not working, school zone lights out
- Street lighting issues
- Street trees and right-of-way vegetation management
- Hazardous power lines... click here for PUD contact information
- Downed cable or telephone lines
- Street potholes and uneven sidewalks