Who do I call if I have a COMPLAINT about my garbage service?

why icon

Who do I call if I have a complaint about my garbage service?

  • Please call the garbage company that serves your home or place of business, especially for missed pick-ups or questions on their collection schedule.  If they do not respond or you receive an unsatisfactory reply, you may call the City's Recycling Coordinator at 425.771.0235 who is a liaison to the solid waste collectors and is available to help you.
  • If you feel you want to lodge a complaint to the Washington Utilties and Transportation Committee which is the state body that regulates certified waste collectors and sets the garbage rates, etc. please call 1.800.562.6150 and follow the instructions they provide.