Does my GARBAGE get picked up every week and can I use my own container?
- Yes, single-family residents receive weekly garbage collection, with the option of using company-supplied containers or ther residents' for most service levels.
- Garbage service levels range from the smallest, a 20-gallon mini-can, to one or more of standard 32-gallon containers or company-supplied 64-gallon and 96-gallon wheeled carts.
- There is a once-a-month garbage service available using one 32-gallon size container.
- Containers for recycling are provided by the garbage & recycling companies. All materials accepted in recycle are placed together in one container.
- There is a monthly charge for basic service. Residents are billed every three months
Click here to enlarge or print image below.