What You Need To Know
Link to U.S. Passport Services
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday from 9:30 AM to 11:45 AM. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:30AM to 11:45 AM and from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM. The Court will not process passports from 11:45 AM to 1:00 PM. The Court does not process passports on Wednesdays.
ADULTS - (16 yrs and older) $135.00 each.
$25 in the form of Cash or Credit Card AND $110 in the form of Check or Money Order payable to US PASSPORT OFFICE
CHILDREN - (15 yrs and under) $105.00 each
$25 in the form of Cash or Credit Card AND $80 in the form of Check or Money Order
- Children - All children must be present.
- Both parents (with ID) must sign form for children age 15 or below OR one parent and certified letter from other parent.
- One parents (with ID) must sign form for children age 16 & 17
- If Child had prior passport, both the Prior Passport and Birth Certificate are required.
Make all checks payable to: DEPARTMENT OF STATE (Each application must have its own check)
- REGULAR - Takes 6 weeks to be returned with all your original documents
EXPEDITE - Takes 2 weeks to be returned with all your original documents
- EXPEDITE COST = $60.00
$195.00 = $170.00 check or Money Order (made out to US PASSPORT OFFICE) and $25.00 Cash or Credit Cards.
If the passport was issued 15 or below prior years, the applicant must process his/ her individual renewal form. The Edmonds Municipal Court will supply the Renewal Form (DS-82). ALL Instructions for renewing an adult passport are provided on the back of the renewal form.
If the passport was issued 16 or more prior years, the applicant must use a passport agent. The Edmonds Municipal Court will process the application using the same procedure and fees as a new passport application.
Renewal Fees are the same as a normal Passport Application.
- Adults - Bring prior Passport and valid Driver's License.
- Children- Bring prior Passport, Original Certified Birth Certificate
- If 15 years and younger - EITHER both parents must be present or one parent and certified letter from other parent.
- If 16 & 17 years - One parent must be present
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
Completed Application Form DS-11
All blanks on the form must be fully completed and CANNOT be pre-signed
- 2 Passport Photos - size 2” x 2”
- A Picture ID in the form of a Valid Drivers License, current School, Work or Military ID
- One of the following:
- Certified Birth Certificate (NO foot print birth certificates)
- Consular Report of Birth Abroad
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Naturalization or Citizenship Certificates
- US Passport (if renewal)
All Certificates MUST be ORIGINALS and NOT copies