Building, Engineering and Planning Permits
General Facility Charges
Water Utility - charges by meter size
- 3/4" meter = $5050.00
- 1" meter = $12,624.00
- 2" meter = $40,397.00
- Refer to Edmonds City Code 7.30.035 for a complete list
- Please note, this fee does not include the actual water meter fee. Refer to Development Fee Table above for water meter fees.
Sewer Utility - charges by Equivalent Residential Unit. Sewer GFC per ERU = $4417.00
- A Single Family Residence = 1 ERU
- A Multifamily Residence = 0.67 ERU per dwelling unit
- Contact an Engineering Technician for additional estimates
- Refer also to Edmonds City Code 7.30.035
Stormwater Utility - charges by Equivalent Service Unit. Storm GFC per ESU = $799.00
- A Single Family Residence = 1 ESU unless the SFR includes 5,000sf or more new, replaced or combination thereof, in which case the GFC is calculated per the ratio below.
- All developments other than SFR and SFR with over 5,000sf impervious surface area as described above shall pay GFC's at a ratio of one ESU per 3,000sf of new, replaced, or new plus replaced impervious surface area.
- Refer also to Edmonds City Code 7.50.070
Park Impact Fees
- Single-family house: $2,734.05 per dwelling unit
- Multi-family residential housing: $2340.16 per dwelling unit
- Non-residential development: $1.34 per square foot.
- Refer also to Ordinance 3934 Establishing Park Impact Fees
Traffic Impact Fees
- Single-family house: $1196.33 per dwelling unit
- General Office: $2.07 per square foot
- Medical Office: $3.81 per square foot
- Refer to Traffic Impact Analysis Requirements & Worksheet (Handout #82) for more information and adopted rate tables
- Refer also to Edmonds Community Development Code Chapter 18.82