Engineering requirements can be found within the Edmonds Community Development Code, City handouts, policies and standard details. The following is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all project requirements. Additional information can also be found on the Permit Assistance page.
Civil Plan Sheet Information
Civil construction plans are to be submitted for all Commercial, Multi-family and Subdivision development projects. We also encourage you to submit civil construction plans for new single family residential projects.
- Print on 24 x 36 sheets
- Scale at 1" = 20'
- Include Civil Plan Sheet Index
- Include Utility Purveyor Information
- Include "Approved by Engineering" approval block - SAMPLE HERE
- Include Construction Sequence - SAMPLE HERE
- Include General Construction Notes - SAMPLE HERE
Maps - GIS
Stormwater Code Update Information
A DRAFT version of the Edmonds Stormwater Code is now available! Public meetings were recently held and a copy of that presentation can also be found below. The proposed effective date of the revised code is January 1, 2017.
Please direct any comments or feedback to either Rob English, City Engineer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jeanie McConnell, Engineering Program Manager (email@example.com). A public hearing will be held before City Council on August 2, 2016.
CODE UPDATE DOCUMENTS
- ECDC 18.30 - Stormwater Management Code - DRAFT VERSION
- Public Meeting Presentation - 07/20/2016
- City Council Presentation - 08/02/2016
Stormwater Codes and References
- ECDC 18.30 - Stormwater Management
- Edmonds Stormwater Code Supplement
- Low Impact Development Resources
- E72 Series Stormwater Handouts
- Stormwater Pumping Systems Policy
- Permeable Pavement Policy
- Edmonds Standard Details - available in AutoCAD and PDF formats
- Permit Applications & Forms - including subdivision bond forms
- Water Outage Policy and Sample Notice
- Waste & Recycling for Contractors - Q & A
- Tree Removal and Trimming within City of Edmonds Rights-of-Way