Winter 2014
Photos SR99 compr
The City of Edmonds Economic Development Department and the 
Edmonds Arts Commission invite you to a dedication of the 
SR 99 International District Enhancements Illumination Project, Phases 1 & 2

WHEN: January 30th at 3:00 pm
WHERE:
22511 Hwy 99 (Ranch 99 Parking Lot) 

This project includes 14 new large light standards with pedestrian lights on the east side and 8 pedestrian lights on the west

This project includes 14 new large light standards with pedestrian lights on the east side and 8 pedestrian lights on the west side of SR 99, all with banner signage to identify the Edmonds International District.  Seattle artist Pam Beyette created “Eight Paths of Light” which includes seven pedestrian lights in the shape of lanterns and a stand-alone piece on the traffic island at 76th. The Phase 1 & 2 Illumination project was funded by Federal Highway Enhancements grants.  Phase 3 will include new light standards and banners in the Health Care District to the north on SR 99. Learn more about future projects on SR 99 at the dedication.

Email sarah.sherman@edmondswa.gov for more for more information

It is January 24th Joe… My apologies!

Subscribe to Update on Edmonds

By clicking subscribe, I acknowledge that the information I am submitting to the City of Edmonds is public record, as defined by the Public Records Act, RCW 42.56. Accordingly, should the City of Edmonds receive a public records request to which this document is responsive, the City of Edmonds shall disclose the record unless otherwise exempt.

If you have questions, topics you'd like to hear about, or general feedback, please send us an email to Update on Edmonds

Subscribe to Sister City Newsletter